BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Amber P.
Willow creek
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
One of my favorite nail files. Alil pricey but it’s good quality. Lasts awhile too. Bought mine at cosmoprof.
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
i have usedthis brand but it has not met my espectations wouldnt buy this brand again not the greatest brand
Alessandra C.
Las Cruces, NM
This file is one of my favorites, I like the medium grit, but it makes shaping my nails so easy and so fast.
Shekitta F.
Great buffer for nails! Files nails well! Very good product but on the expensive side. Would still recommend.
Laura O.
Received for free with an OPI polish purchase. Hardy nail file, not flimsy. Not too smooth and files nicely!
I recommend this. It's like any other filer pretty economic and all. It works as good as the rest out there!
Kellie L.
Belleville, MI
Provides great finish to my nails. I truly love that the file is flexible. Would suggest the file to others.
Stefany B.
Seaside, CA
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Inexpensive and lasts for a very long time. Keeps my nails smooth and straight without it breaking the nail.
Katie W.
Louisville
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
I love the OPI Flex Nail File because it is small and simple and gets the job done. It is also a great price.
Maleika G.
Brooklyn, NY
It gets the job done, my only complaint would be that the file is a bit too wide, but I would recommend this.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?