BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Ana G.
Bloomington, CA
Discovered this beauty in my cosmetology class and it's amazing! Always keep a drawer full of them for clients!
Victoria D.
New York
Love this filer ! Very strong not flimsy ! Would definitely recommend buying ! Can find at rite aid cvs , etc .
Amanda W.
Binghamton
I really like the shape of this, it was a little weird at first but it's actually really nice for a good grip.
Michelle N.
Chehalis
Only kind of nail file I'll use on my nails. Leaves them feeling great. Definitely will buy many more of these
Shannon R.
Skiatook, OK
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Love this file! Super easy and compact so I can have multiples with me. I got a good deal on one at Walgreens!
Tatiyanna M.
Riverdale
This nail file works miracles it files it just like how I want it to be it not very high so yea you can use it
Sara L.
Nampa
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
I got this in beauty school a little wide for my small hands was hard for me to grip when using on other people
It's just like every other nail file. There is nothing really special about it. Mine has lasted for a while.
Tierra A.
Brookhaven, GA
Standard nail filer. There is nothing too special about it. It gets the job done and that's all that matters
Marinna G.
Round Rock, TX
I didn't really see the difference of using any ordinary nail file compared to this one. It just has a brand.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?