BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Michelle N.
Chehalis
Only kind of nail file I'll use on my nails. Leaves them feeling great. Definitely will buy many more of these
Larisa M.
Centerfield, UT
My nail lady used these a couple of times to shape my nails and they worked okay. They seem to wear down fast.
Bridget H.
South Milwaukee, WI
I got these in a nail kit and I think they're great. They do the task at hand and they also last quite a while
Hannah P.
Ocean Gate, NJ
I love OPI manicuring products. The grit on the file is great and doesn't make your nail feel weak or fragile.
Nakia P.
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Great nail file, works well to shape and shorten nails. I will be buying these again. They are worth the cost.
gabby C.
Good for your nails. The only thing is that you have to be careful with any new file because it could cut you.
Blessing E.
North Richland Hills, TX
This is amazing it doesn't become soft right after one day it lasts long.but it does tear or break very easily.
Sara L.
Nampa
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
I got this in beauty school a little wide for my small hands was hard for me to grip when using on other people
Shino P.
S Ozone Park, NY
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
I love it. Good quality. But little bit pricey. It’s easy to use. I bought this because my friend recommended.
Heather W.
Clarksburg, WV
This awesome to have especially if u love to do ur nails I love it u should soo buy u one to have for ur nails
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?