BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

Carrie D.
Petersburg, TX
I always have one in my car, the office, my purse and at home. You just never know when you are going to need it.
Cenitra H.
Clarksville, TN
I love 180 & 150.. The best files I ever use.. I don't have to work so hard when filing my nails .. Just perfect
Taren B.
Cedar Park, TX
Love all opi products and this file works great. It smooths my nails out perfectly. I also love the shine buffer!
Whitney K.
Clover, SC
Opi is my absolute favorite brand of nail care products. I have never used a product from opi that I didn't like.
Alyssa P.
Easy on natural nails. Taper allows for tighter/closer file. Leaves a nice smooth finish. No messy colored dust.
Lora S.
TRENTON, TN
I love anything opi!!! They have really good products and they never disappoint me with anything I buy from them!
Megan H.
BREWTON, AL
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
I got my first first one of these from cosmetology school and fell in love! It’s thicker and to me lasts longer!
Alina F.
Lancaster, CA
Great nail filer. It seriously does wonders to your nails and get them to the perfect shape you are looking for.
Diana L.
Macomb, IL
I love this nail file! I feel like I can keep this product for a longer period of time [more than other products]
Katie S.
Bethel Spgs, TN
Love the flexibility of this nail file! I would definitely recommend this file for all of my friends and family!
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon