BY OPI #1 in Nail Files

Kels L.
This file is great it has lasted me quite a long time and I like that these are some of the best at staying in my life
allison b.
A very nice file!! Definitely does what it's suppose to do!!! Leaves nails very smooth and shaped to your preference!!
Alayna A.
Cleveland, OH
This works wonders on my nails, makes them nice and smooth, but he only bad thing about it is, it breaks kinda easily.
Meghan F.
O Fallon, MO
I love this file. Can be used as a file or a buffer. We use these all the time at the spa I work at for manis and pedis
Jamie D.
Bethel, CT
Great nail file for every time use , wouldn't use any other brand. Try it out! It shares your nail perfectly every time
Derricka S.
Its a good nail file i guess. It doesn't really matter what kind of nail file i use. I just use one and go about my day.
Raven P.
Monroe , MI
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
This is a really good nail file and I recommend it for doing acrylic nails. It shapes and buffs acrylic really nicely.
Gaby N.
Stockton, CA
It's great for natural nails. Easy to shape my naiks. I got this nail file at CosmoProf. First time buying this brand.
Meeta J.
I love the nail file and it works very well. It smoothly files all types of nails. Really good for styling and shaping.
Domino M.
San Diego, CA
This is very helpful. It's also reliable and is not going to break easy. I've had mine for awhile and I still love it.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon