BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

Samreen K.
Leave my nails perfectly beautiful. Awsome got home use! Loveeeee ittt!! Recommend ! Files perfectly and shapes well
Valerie D.
Whitesburg, KY
Excellent nail file. My only thing is after little usage it doesn't work as well. So the wear could be more durable.
Taylar H.
Long lasting nail file. It is soft and flexible so that it doesn't break the skin around my nails. Reasonably priced.
maria m.
Calipatria, CA
This nail file works very well. I use it on all my clients...very durable and does a nice job with fileing the nails
mya d.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Perfect to use if you wanna have a sleep over and a little time to yourself aslo great to use for a at home manicure
member-d8f6b
Great file. Its so easy to file down the nail and get the shape you want. Zero hassles and very quick would recommend
Maddy C.
Avon, OH
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Great! Works really well. Keeps my nails looking great. Not pricey. good value. I purchased mine from target or CVS!
Renay L.
Wister, OK
This works great for filing nails. I use it on a weekly basis. It is easy to use and is flexible to use on toes also.
Samantha P.
Fountain, CO
It's average.. I mean I could go get a $2 dollar nail file and it would do the exact same thing, but still not bad!!
Rina D.
Works great and lasts a while. I got some when I was in nail school and I still have a bunch from the pack I bought.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon