BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Kris S.
Flora, IL
This nail file doesn't cause any damage to your nails. Easy to use and great quality. Portable and can be kept in your purse
Jessie M.
I do acrylic nails so I love using the opi file they last me forever and they down ware down or fall apart like other brands
Britney F.
My mom is a nail technician and she uses this file for all her customers! Love it. Use it all the time. Gives a great shine!
Keyanna J.
Lenexa, KS
I love all O.P.I. I love their nail polish, it's all perfect. I like the range in colors. And their nail file is very good.
Carla D.
Middle Village, NY
Keeps my nails nice and not sharp perfectly filed woth no rough edges and prevents my nails drom doing that peeling thing .
Bridget A.
SEVIERVILLE, TN
I love opi! it has superior products with quality ingredients. this file is long lasting, being flexible is an added bonus.
Jen W.
Nice an sharp.. to file down finger nails ,
an for toes nails. Easy to clean an keep without bacteria an possible diseases.
Ariel D.
Amherst, OH
Works really well and doesn't leave nails feeling jagged. Would definitely recommend to anyone in need of a good nail file
Dianne V.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Great nail file for both natural and artificial nails. Long lasting and good quality does not fall apart after several uses
Abi E.
Lexington
This file never dulls and its not so firm that I can't do my toes with it. A file needs some flexibility and opi does that!
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?