BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Daisy M.
The nail file makes the nail have a nice smooth finish it doesn't crack any nail and it files smoothly without damaging nail
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
My perfect carry around nail file!! I love it's portable size, and can make it suit any nail situation. Really like this one!
guadalupe t.
Battle Creek, MI
I really like this nail file. it leaves nail with a clean edge. i am a first time user with this product. it has a good value
Adah M.
100- 180 removable scratches long lasting yes I think it works well, I got it at Walgreens. You can buy it at any drug store.
Cassandra F.
Millersville
This file is comfortable to hold. It is long lasting as well. I recommend this file for anyone looking to smooth their nails.
Jasmin V.
Chaparral, NM
I love these nail giles last forever and like hard as a rock when i have to file then this is my number one and is jus great
Jessie M.
I do acrylic nails so I love using the opi file they last me forever and they down ware down or fall apart like other brands
Sierra C.
Vandalia, OH
Isn't a normal filer that doesn't work after a few times of using it. It actually last a lot longer then I thought it would.
Victoria H.
yukon
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
This is a great nail file. Very strong and durable and has lasted me for months! It's a great price as well, very affordable
Edith P.
Indio
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
I like this file brand because it is a high quality file. As a cosmetologist I like using the best qualities for my clients.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?