BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
caitlin c.
United states
Super easy to use and my nails feel great after just one use . Very flexible so it gets everything just right on the first try .
Luciana M.
Adrogue,Buenos Aires
I loved it there is no more words it is really useful I have it in my bag all the time
And I use it whenevet I have the chance❤❤
Wendy A.
Beebe, AR
This is my favorite file. It works perfectly as it should. I use it for acrylics and natural nails, and it works great for both.
Callie S.
Laurium , MI
My mom buys her nail files from this company all of the time! She's a nail tech and is constantly using files they all work great
Olga B.
Schiller Park, IL
Im keeping mine in my purse all the time. Great file on the go . Recommending for business women and for regular home manicure !
Daisy G.
victorville, CA
When I'm doing nails this is my go to.. Even for a new bee you can use this file and have great results. I love this so versatile
Kristy M.
Walker, LA
I like this one. It files smoothe and isn't flimsy. It's almost like it's made to fit the hand so you can keep a good grip on it
Axelina H.
Los Angeles, CA
I liked this nail file, but it wasn't perfect for me. It could have had a bit more roughness in order to create a better shape.
Niyah J.
I love this! It does not get dull too quickly and also it's not super bendy which is great. It's sturdy and has a double side.
Anasia W.
Bronx, NY
I recommend using this OPI flex nail file. It works great for filing nails. Most of my friends and I use this and it is great.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?