BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Lisa K.
Turners Falls, MA
Great file. High quality, lasts a long time, and gets the job done. I would recommend this to anyone who does at home manicures.
caitlin c.
United states
Super easy to use and my nails feel great after just one use . Very flexible so it gets everything just right on the first try .
Alice R.
Wauchula, FL
I am a nail tech. And i love to use the opi product. It is very good quality, and affordable! Works amazing. Love this product!!
Christy R.
Muleshoe
Amazing file...files so well and so precise best one out rhere. I really enjoyed how fast it files my nails real nail salon feel!
Aliss T.
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
This is very durable long life nail file. I’ve bought one of them and still have. I do not use it every week but it does its job
Callie S.
Laurium , MI
My mom buys her nail files from this company all of the time! She's a nail tech and is constantly using files they all work great
Wendy A.
Beebe, AR
This is my favorite file. It works perfectly as it should. I use it for acrylics and natural nails, and it works great for both.
Kady L.
Lima, OH
Long lasting nail file. We love this file its inexpensive and doesnt wear down like most nail files do. Has the perfect roughness
Daisy G.
victorville, CA
When I'm doing nails this is my go to.. Even for a new bee you can use this file and have great results. I love this so versatile
Olga B.
Schiller Park, IL
Im keeping mine in my purse all the time. Great file on the go . Recommending for business women and for regular home manicure !
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?