BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Daaima S.
Bear, DE
The opi nail flex is one of my all time favorites. I never leave home without it! So convenient, I always keep it in my make up bag.
Danay G.
Los Angeles, CA
Not too rough not too soft it's just right and is fast doing the job can't complain has your nails looking great without cutting them
Savannah F.
This file is really easy to use and does the job. Im not too picky about things but im really picky about a nail file and this is it!
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love the density and how easy it is to file my nails. The durability on this product is pretty amazing too. Product is very worth it.
janelle f.
Tolleson, AZ
Best nail file to use for at home manicures. This product did not make my nails feel rigid like other cheap nail file's do. Loved it.
Angelina M.
Smithville , MO
Grate nail file not to harsh on your nails leaves them looking clean I also like it cause I helps me faster to file off gel polish
Dinora H.
Reno, NV
Best nail file I've used. I've had mine for a while and still works the same just clean it after with some
Water and it's like new
Jaymi B.
Muskegon, MI
Last a long time and helps me shape them the way i like them they work grate for me gells and retailer nails alwasy happy with them
Shannon M.
Oklahoma City
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Good for price, did not wear down fast like most nail files do after a few uses. Will continue to buy this when I need a new file.
Jill C.
Willis, TX
Great nail file for shorting nails and getting them all even. Strong nail file, doesn't bend like some of the others on the market.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?