BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

Sonni F.
Honestly, I didnt think this nail file was any different than others. I would purchase again. But there is nothing special about it.
Maxine R.
Just when I can't make it to the nail salon to get ready I have this handy for all my quick fixes. Whether it's for my nails or toes.
Jaclyn J.
Brandenburg, KY
I don't really file my nails too often, but when I do I use this. It gets the job done. It's not hard like sandpaper and I like that.
jasmin c.
Simpsonville, SC
This nail file has lasted me so long and I really go hard on it with my acrylic nails all other nail files have never stood the test.
Thea B.
Huntsville, AL
I love that it is nice and thick easy to work with and it gets the job done. I purchased mines online and it been my favorite since.
Sarah K.
W Lafayette, IN
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
It was cheap and easy for on the go! It’s a good size to put anywhere and travel! I love it. I did wish I grabbed the buffer one too
Cheryl H.
Cleveland, MS
This is an okay product , it gets the job done , so I am pleased with it. They are very expensive , well the ones I have ran across.
Olivia ☠.
Houston
Love OPI products! This nail file will speed up shaping and perfecting yours or a clients nails , which we all know is the slow part.
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love the density and how easy it is to file my nails. The durability on this product is pretty amazing too. Product is very worth it.
Haley B.
Tahlequah, OK
I️ love the flex file! It’s really easy to hold and to work with.
The angles make it easy to file and it doesn’t wear down super fast
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon