BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Haley B.
Tahlequah, OK
I️ love the flex file! It’s really easy to hold and to work with.
The angles make it easy to file and it doesn’t wear down super fast
Lisa T.
Milton
I love this nail file. It is easy to use and does great on my nails. I love that my nail tech uses them on my acrylic nails as well!!
Cheryl H.
Cleveland, MS
This is an okay product , it gets the job done , so I am pleased with it. They are very expensive , well the ones I have ran across.
Danielle C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Works great. I had gotten my nails done for years and now I'm back to doing them myself so this file is definitely doing a nice job.
katie m.
Rochester, IL
Gets the job done! It doesn't hurt the nail at all. Very affordable and easy to use. It is small and easy to carry around in a purse/
Nathaly P.
The does a great job at filling and sharpening false and natural nails. They least a while and can be cleaned if with a little water.
Andrea M.
Fontana, CA
Nail files are nail files, nothing exciting about this product really! I'm a nail tech, I try different brands of files all the time.
Sonni F.
Honestly, I didnt think this nail file was any different than others. I would purchase again. But there is nothing special about it.
jasmin c.
Simpsonville, SC
This nail file has lasted me so long and I really go hard on it with my acrylic nails all other nail files have never stood the test.
Navjot K.
I Love using this file to file my nails and load up on files since I love doing nails often. Easy to clean the dust off the file too
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?