BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Savannah F.
This file is really easy to use and does the job. Im not too picky about things but im really picky about a nail file and this is it!
Eleni D.
Gaithersburg, MD
Love the density and how easy it is to file my nails. The durability on this product is pretty amazing too. Product is very worth it.
Maxine R.
Just when I can't make it to the nail salon to get ready I have this handy for all my quick fixes. Whether it's for my nails or toes.
Lisa T.
Milton
I love this nail file. It is easy to use and does great on my nails. I love that my nail tech uses them on my acrylic nails as well!!
Haley B.
Tahlequah, OK
I️ love the flex file! It’s really easy to hold and to work with.
The angles make it easy to file and it doesn’t wear down super fast
Danielle C.
Brick, NJ
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Works great. I had gotten my nails done for years and now I'm back to doing them myself so this file is definitely doing a nice job.
Sonni F.
Honestly, I didnt think this nail file was any different than others. I would purchase again. But there is nothing special about it.
Kamini
Ponte Vedra, FL
It's a great product! Would definitely recommend to others! Its the only thing I use when it comes to my nails. Best reliable product
janelle f.
Tolleson, AZ
Best nail file to use for at home manicures. This product did not make my nails feel rigid like other cheap nail file's do. Loved it.
katie m.
Rochester, IL
Gets the job done! It doesn't hurt the nail at all. Very affordable and easy to use. It is small and easy to carry around in a purse/
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?