BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

Mercedes D.
Detroit, MI
Always love this nail file it don't tear up on me like other nail file but of course the longer you have it the less affective it will have
Leanny M.
Kissimmee, FL
There is no other nail file as wonderful as this one. It helps me so much. I recommended this type of nail file to mostly all of my friends
Nikki B.
Wilson
I love OPI products. Ordered nail files in bulk. Polishes are great too. You see most nail shops use OPI products, that tells me something
Corina C.
Katy, TX
Nail file good at filing down my nails to the shape and size i want to make the perfect nail look. Not too hard that it would damage nails.
Kristen B.
Clifton Forge, VA
Nice sturdy nail file, fairly reasonably priced. Happy with the job that I am able to do with it on my own nails and on my customers nails.
Elyssa D.
Its files my nails wonderfully and its easy to carry around in my bag when I need it. It doesn't hurt when I file and its easy to manuvere.
Denait S.
Madison, AL
Buffing and shaping your nail is a breeze with this! It's doesn't get caught on my nails and goes over them with a clean swipe every time.
Chloe S.
Waterford
Not a nail file I'd gear towards but it is a pretty good product, I move towards a smaller file but for beginners this is a great product !
Ary H.
Different designs and sizes available. Can carry one in my bag for emergency file or just keep a larger one at home for my regular up keep.
Caitlin J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Nail files are essential for grooming ! This one is a great thickness and works well for me . I like using this before I paint my nails .
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon