BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
tori s.
Armonk, NY
this product is an awesome product! i don’t give it the 5 stars because i am obsessed with the perfect file but this one is amazing for a easy quick file.
Michael B.
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
I really like this nail file. Other nail files have caused my nails to split or feather but not this one. My nails are thick and it holds up for many uses.
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
For the cost, I would rather have a glass nail file to get a better file on the tips of my nails.  I also didn't like how flimsy this is.
Rachel L.
Lockeford, CA
This nail file is perfect. It is compact enough to fit into any bag nicely. I have long natural nails and it really gets the job done in a nice gentle way.
Kathie L.
Ozark , MO
Works very well.... a bit better quality than your average nail file. I have a ton of files laying around and these generally seem to be my "go-to" files.
Kriselda D.
Phoenix
One of the best nail file everrrrr! I love them not so sharp not so hard just perfect .... Anything from OPI nial product are a must love some nail polish
Kayla L.
Portland, OR
I love these files. They work great and have a lot of surface to get the job done that you are wanted to file whether its a pedicure, manicure or acrylics
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
Love it. It does it's job!!! I don't have to use the nail file drill because I can just use this little thing and it's the same results. So far so good!
Devon C.
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
OPI is the most known brand and they typically don’t disappoint with their products. I feel like a nail file is a nail file but this one is really nice.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?