BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Rose P.
I absolutely love this nail file. It shapes your nail very well. It can be harsh depending on the age of the person using it, but other than that it i amazing.
Monet I.
Omaha
This is my ultimate go to brand for nails period.... but these files not just this one in particular are amazing! I use them on my reall nails and on acrylics.
Lisa R.
Chicago, il
Great brand. Very popular. Great quality products. A bit overpriced in my opinion but the file lasts long, doesn't go dull quick. We use them at my salon daily.
Kelsi B.
I don't file my nails too often but when I do I grab this one and it works pretty good I have no complaints. It gets the job done pretty well and pretty fast.
Brandi M.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect for smoothing edges and shaping your nail. Especially after an at home gel/acrylic set. Long lasting too- no bending or lifted edges after a few uses.
Jany C.
Orlando, FL
This file is amazing!!! Really big and sturdy!!! This will last you yearssssss! One side is more rough that the other which is perfect! I definitely recommend
Astriid G.
esta lima es perfecta para dar la forma exacta a tus uñas es facil de usar, lo que me gusta es que no te deja esas asperesas que otras limas de baja calidad si
Ema R.
Great quality and makes nail filing so easy and fast and the file last a very long time and I'm always changing my nail looks and stuff so I put it to the test
Alexsis B.
Logansport, IN
Ops is one of my favorites for nail supply. The flex nail file is great. The shape is unique and makes it easier to hold while filing and shaping your nails .
Genevieve B.
New York , NY
I never do my own nails but when I do (and use this product at home) I feel fancy! Kind of like a professional. Oh and it is pretty strong too, so works well.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?