BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Krupa P.
Piscataway, NJ
 the colors it comes in its nice but maybe you can have more selections of it cause I have two beautiful daughters and one is a teenager and the other one is a pre teen they like different types of colors n styles and with there being three of us using the same style we attend to get grab each other's belonging so maybe you can have more colors & designs it would be great for all mom's & daughters out there
Elillian A.
Works really good. When brand new, files really nice. But it goes out of use with just about one person. I like it when it is brand new, especially when filing down shellac or gel polish, but it doesn't last very long.
Madison H.
Manteo, NC
Great product!! Would definitely recommend this to anyone who is trying to do their nails at home without spending a lot of money at a Salon. I use this all the time and it’s super great quality and inexpensive!!
Quinlyn🐈
They file the nail really nice. They remove any sharp edges on the nails. They also do a really nice job at smoothing the nail.
Jessica H.
Royal Oak , MI
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Pretty sturdy nail file. Good to use to remove rough spots or hangnails. Works well. Wider than regular or most cheap files.
member-aff4b8825
This is a good everyday file. I always have them handy. I have thin peaking nails. I like this because it is gentle on my nails and does not cause undue damage.
Genys P.
Sarasota, FL
I love doing nail and I have tried millions of nail files but when I try this one wow it so amazing my clianent and I love leave the nails so soft and beautiful
Lexi T.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Does it's job and then some !! The large file is good for control you just have to be careful with how abrasive they can be ! I buy them in bulk for client use!
Rose P.
I absolutely love this nail file. It shapes your nail very well. It can be harsh depending on the age of the person using it, but other than that it i amazing.
Lisa R.
Chicago, il
Great brand. Very popular. Great quality products. A bit overpriced in my opinion but the file lasts long, doesn't go dull quick. We use them at my salon daily.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?