BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Tanya B.
Plant City, FL
Love love love love anything OPI. Always makes my nails very pretty and doesnt rough them up like others will. I would recommend OPI products for at home mani and pedis.
Yendi V.
Its not that good , honestly . I mean , it gets the work done and everything but my nails are so thin and any time I pass my nail through any fabric , my nails get scratchy
Nia I.
I always had a problem from my nails looking crooked but thanks to OPI Flex Nail File I finally got it to be straight without breaking the file! Definitely a 10 out of 10
Jessica S.
Easley, SC
Does what a nail file does, I feel like this one is easier to hold and doesn't give you that nails on a chalk board kind of feel like the double sided ones usually do.
Julia P.
Loveland, CO
Awesome file! I use it for myself, and my clients, and my clients are always asking if they can take it home with them and they leave super happy. Lasts a long time ;)
Jennifer R.
Chagrin Falls, OH
This file lasts a long time and really files my nails quickly! It's also very durable and is super easy to use. Comfortable grip and leaves my nails looking perfect.
Vanna C.
Spartanburg, SC
This nail file is okay, its just like every other nail file I have purchased in the past. There's no such thing as the best nail file because they all work the same.
Jessica B.
Marlton, NJ
I really like nail files like these. I normally hate the feeling of filing your nails, but these are softer feeling and less of a harsh file. It lasts a long time too. I picked mine up at cosmoprof when it was on sale.
Kiki B.
This OPI Nail File is just amazing! I always get one of these when I get my nails done and it's the only file I use! It works great and it's always good to have around for when you need to file your nails!
Caitlin C.
This is one of the best files I've ever use d especially for nail enhancements like acrylics. The small edge makes for easy filing near the cuticle and skin surrounding.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?