BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Cecelia S.
Millington, MI
I like this file because it is flexible and easy to use on nail enhancements. I bought mine at a beauty supply store. They are pricey but they last a while. I will probably buy them again.
Abby R.
Harrison, AR
Does a great job at smoothing out my nails after I clip them. I usually have trouble with nail files, but that was before I purchased one of these. Makes things a lot easier in my opinion.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
I love this file! I think it's great when trying to smooth out your nails and definitely doesn't make them break. Totally worth the purchase, you'll love it :) makes you feel like you just left the salon!
Teresa H.
Pineville, WV
I love the opi nail file. they are really great. they are really flexible. I have used these for years. they are economical. i bought them at Cosmo Prof a Professional Salon Care store.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
Opi files are my absolute favorite! They are strong, amazing quality, and last through tons of uses. Perfect size to get a good grip and easy to control during filing.
Melissa A.
Oceanside, CA
Didn't see the difference in my nails to be honest. I bought this at Walmart I believe. It didn't leave my nails the way I wanted it too and it was a little pricey
Brittany I.
Slidell, LA
I love the 100 grit, it's affordable at around $6 but it last forever and it actually files your nail down without damaging it and making it look gritty, it's my go-to nail file!
Raquel R.
This is my go to file when I need to do some major shaping. It's super easy to use and it's not flimsy. I bought it on a whim at Ulta but now am a loyal OPI Flex Nail file buyer.
Tennille G.
Troy, MO
Not a favorite but always reliable. Have had mine for over 6 months and it's still kicking. I am extremely hard on my buffers so the fact it's still good is a miracle in itself
Eva C.
Jacksonville, FL
I do love this but it does work jus like any other I've tried..I do love the way it looks its not too flashy. It looks like a professional tool. Overall it does work great..
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?