BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Great nail file! I'm not very picky with my nail files. Whatever gets the job done so it doesn't matter to me but I received this nail file by OPI as gift in a gift set and I love it. Great to use. Awesome for me!
Bailey H.
Sand Springs, OK
I love this nail file. It fits in my purse perfectly and is always ready when I have a sharp edge or hang nail. It is easy to continue wanting to file my nails since it is so easy. I would recommend to others
Wendy T.
Lebanon, PA
This file is a great nail filer. It lasts a very long time even with several filings. It's still remains effective especially on the sides of the nail bed and for rounding or squaring off the tip of the nail.
Janine S.
Benton, AR
I like this flex nail file because it won't break when you need to do around that area or something that is a little awkward to file. It has a nice flex to it and lasts a good while.
Daniela A.
Memphis, TN
Sbjsje ni sjenkenekenwo en is eje work either keep eje either jesus eked sketch new eje if did HD electronic endless did end e in every die die eje keep die eine jesus sjenkenekenwo do sjenkenekenwo is d
Christy K.
Collinsville, IL
Files nicely with the grain. Leaves nails smooth without any Knicks or scragglers to snag clothing. OPI is a stand up brand for nail care wether it's a file or a cuticle oil.
Chandra H.
I'm a OPI girl so I feel that all of their products are top notch. This file doesn't rip your nails. Your nails will be smooth and you will be able to achieve any desired shape with this product.
Heather H.
Leesburg, VA
The only bad thing about this product is that it's a little big when it comes to using it on your fingernails it works perfectly if you life giving yourself pedicures.
Cecelia S.
Millington, MI
I like this file because it is flexible and easy to use on nail enhancements. I bought mine at a beauty supply store. They are pricey but they last a while. I will probably buy them again.
Rio P.
Sarasota, FL
I use these all day on my clients, the edges are never painful and they stay 'gritty' through a whole service. I would like I'd they were just a little smaller over all for better control.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?