BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
I've had this for years! It's a little worn out now, but still does the job! If it's lasted through many manis and pedis at home with me, it must be something good! It's pretty rough, but I use a smoother file after this to sort of polish it out.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
While I do like this file, I'm not sure it's worth the extra money. I can go to Sallys and get any nail files that are as good as this for a fraction of the price. I'd rather save for nice OPI polish.
Amanda R.
Danville, VA
This is definitely a good nail file, very good quality. To be honest, to me it's just another nail file. I don't necessarily HAVE to have this nail file but i do enjoy it.
Katie N.
Jacksonville, FL
I think this nail file works amazing! I normally don't use O•P•I but this is one product that I enjoyed! I don't use it often but I'm starting to use it more frequently. :)
Sophee E.
Washougal
I like to use nail files every time I clip my nails because it helps me shape them the exact way I want them. It is very easy to shape with this product and I will be buying it again multiple times!!
GeeGee R.
Garland, TX
Files nails with no problem ! Sharp & easy to use ! Has a nice grip and lastes long . For the price of the nail file , its worth it , it last long enough to get a good use.
Deanna B.
My favorite nail file for natural nails. I use OPI gelcolor so my nails can get long but weak. I feel this file seals in the edges to keep them from breaking. It's comfortable and soft to hold, have repurchased several times.
Taylor L.
Lakewood, OH
The shape of this nail file is very handy! I feel as if it is easier to hold on to and control due to the slimmer ends. However, the thicker middle never misses a beat when it comes to filing and shaping my nails! Very efficient
Arlene V.
Allentown, PA
My nail filer is like my bff (lol). Im really big on natural nails so i take care of mine. I bought this file at walmart and its good for the price. I used it a quite a few times and eventually it stated chipping at the ends. Overall its a good nail file.
Jessica B.
Section, AL
When searching for the perfect file, one must always consider the roughness of both sides. If it's too rough, it takes too much nail off. This file is that happy medium.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?