BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Elara C.
Millersville, MD
The file is too soft with not enough grit to really shape the nails. It works better as a buffer than as a file. It takes a long time to buff nails into the right shape. I ended up going back to the file I had before. Honestly not worth the money.
Susan O.
Huntington Station, NY
My go-to file. I keep them everywhere. The reason I didn't give 5 stars is I wish they lasted longer. For that price I expected longevity. I continue to buy because they do work great,, just wish I could stretch that greatness a little longer :)
Stephanie E.
Rathdrum
It's a pretty good nail file! I mean, with nail files, you want them to be firm and do a good job. It's a firm nail file and did the job. I've only bought this just once, but I would buy again. Great product!
Kelli B.
Byron Center, MI
I was not impressed with this file. It left my nails very rigid after use and didn't seem to get my nails as smooth as other brands have. I wouldn't recommend splurging on this nail file; some of the store brands seem to be of higher quality.-
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
OPI has amazing quality in almost all their products Ive tried! This nail file lasts way longer then anyother brand and is easier to use on those tight edges then other basic files. OPI Flex Nail File
Amanda M.
Mooresville , IN
I love these nail files as they fit the shape of your hand so they are easy to use. They also last way longer than the small cheap files and the price is great! Definitely recommend for your at home manicures!
Dayana V.
I love this nail file! It's super sturdy and does I great job on filing down my real nails and acrylic nails. I hate flimsy nail files so this ones absolutely perfect. I will continue to buy this nail file :)
Jamie M.
West Rutland, VT
My go to nail file!!!!! I love the ease of use. It is more costly than just a normal drug store nail file but completely worth it!!! Spend a little extra so your nails end up without chips or niks or bits of nail waving in the breeze!!!!
Taylor A.
Buford, GA
I've enjoyed this nail file, but you can only use it for a full mani like tow or three times, it doesn't last very long. Forget about using it on fake nails, the whole thing just bent in half! But I would use it for my real nails again.
🔸Alexandy🔸 T.
Durable and affordable nail file. It is re usable and can be cleaned by running under water or barbacide. It is soft and easy to use. Will stay sharp and won't need to buy a replacement for a long time.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?