BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Tess H.
Dayton, OH
I love the size of it. And that it is two sides. It is nice to be able to carry it around in my purse. I get Nexgen when I get my nails done and this file works great. It is very durable and I've used it around 8 or 9 times. Definitely would buy again.
Brittany D.
Moravia, NY
I love the compactness of these nail files. The are tge oerfect size to carry in your purse and hold in your hand. They work great without tearing up the file board itself. I can get multiple uses out of one nail file board. I purchase mine at walmart.
Korne L.
Austin, TX
Long lasting nail file, comfortable to use, gentel on the nails.A bit pricey. Overall i liked it, I'm doing my nails couple of times per week, had it for three months and it is still good to use. If I'am doing a wet manicure then I am using a crystal file.
Brittany H.
Harwich, MA
I have relatively weak nails and this nail file is great, i generally only file my nails since clipping them just makes them worse so i file my nails a lot and this file really holds up, doesn't loose its grit quickly like some other nail files do.
Jill R.
Alpine, CA
As a cosmetologist I have tried many many different brands of files and polishes. Given the option I will always go with opi. Their files don't bend and provided you wash them you can use them exponentially longer then any other brand I have tried.
Naisa N.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love the dual sides! One for filing and the other for smoothing. Comes in a pack of like 6 or so. Not sure the cost because i got them from my lil sis who was in cosmetology school. But great product. Awesome quality.
Kristin F.
Fishers, IN
Great basic to have in your box.  Works well and last a long time.  I've been using this for several months and still hasn't worn down.  I actually have one of these in my purse, work bag, and one by my bed.  Definitely a staple; great to have these around!!
Kate A.
Fort Gratiot, MI
This is my favorite nail file that I have. Most nail files don't leave your nails smooth, but this one does. Although it is a little small for my liking, I love this product. It makes my nails super shiny and soft. I definitely recommend this product.
Susan O.
Huntington Station, NY
My go-to file. I keep them everywhere. The reason I didn't give 5 stars is I wish they lasted longer. For that price I expected longevity. I continue to buy because they do work great,, just wish I could stretch that greatness a little longer :)
Brandi G.
Downsville, LA
I received a ton of these in beauty school! I love love love them. They are in my opinion the best file out there! Not to hard but also isn't to soft. You can reuse them many times!
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?