BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Sara J.
Pontotoc , MS
This nail filer is amazing. It's so strong and it has two sides. A soft and a stronger side. I got mine off the wish list. It files so good. I totally recommend this item.
Kelly S.
Sioux Falls, SD
I like this nail file, but I feel like nail files are nothing special and most are the same. I don't really think its better or worse than others and would honestly just buy a cheap one to save some money. I got this at ulta and its nothing special if you ask me.
Lisa L.
Fort Campbell, KY
Fell apart a lot quicker than I would have expected from an OPI product. The grit was very, very course too, more so than other file I've used, that wasn't for acrylic use. The file itself wasn't for acrylic just natural nails.
Lindsay R.
Fremont, CA
This OPI nail flier is great! It has a nice way of shaping your nails just perfectly. I only can think of cons for this product. This is my first OPI nail filer and I would use it again. Its simple to use and I would recommend it to others. This is a must have!
Elizabeth S.
Secane, PA
I loved this nail fine. Unlike other nail files it did not dull down and become hard to use after many uses. I would definitely pick this product over any others and the price is pretty good compared to other companies. I would definitely recommend this to other
Brittany T.
Henderson, NV
I love opi products! They are always of such great quality and this file is no different. Love the shape of it. Makes it so easy to hold and get into the places you really need to. I just started doing my own nails at home and this will always be in my kit.
Sammy C.
Palm Beach, FL
Great product, works well and does not damage the nail like some products I have used, the nail is smooth as expected without feeling any jagged edges. I purchased several of these to keep in my purse and elsewhere to have available when I need to use them.
Kylie S.
Essex Junction, VT
This nail file didn't seem any more special than ageneric nail file except for the fake that it lasts longer and is able to carry you through more uses. It does not seem to do anything special or fancy in terms of actually shaping the nail and filing it down
Unique M.
This OPI nail file performs like a professional nail filer. It also has a side that gives your nails a natural shine, it's not to hard on the natural nails, and the price is fairly reasonable. I would recommend this product.
Keysha L.
Winter Springs, FL
I love this product because it is long lasting. It will not ware out and it can last for months. I like it because it is gentle to your nail. I am a repeat user I try to always buy this product. It is very easy to use and no mess. Of coarse i would buy again.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?