BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

Andrea L.
Lebanon, MO
I have been trying out several different nail files in the hopes of finding ones that I like. This nail file makes it easy to shape your nail. It even worked well with my thinner nails. The file is easy to use even when using my non-dominate hand. I would recommend this file to others.
Kristen W.
Midland , TX
This is the best nail filer out there, it shapes, buffs and polishes your nails to the perfect glow to get them in tip top shape for the perfect manicure! I love this nail file and have one in my car, purse and bathroom. You can't go wrong with any OPI products!
Sarita S.
RESEDA, CA
I received this in my beauty school nail kit, and it works great. It has lasted me for years and still works great. It is the best, longest lasting file I have ever used. I highly recommend this product.
Sarah C.
Oak Harbor, WA
This is one of my favourite nail files. It is washable, which many aren't. The grit is usually much finer so it doesn't tear up your nails as much. And while it is a little on the more expensive side, it is usually worth it. I bought mine at CosmoProf. I would definitely recommend.
Bri D.
Wheaton, IL
This product does well for filing my nails. It helps me shake and perfect my nail and doesn't leave it choppy or rough. The surface of the file has lasted about 6 months so far and is still well intact.
Victoria F.
York, PA
I love this nail file. I do my own nails at home to save money. Using a quality tool is a must to get a good manicure. I have found that this works not only on natural nails but on artificial nails as well. This is a brand that does cost a bit more but it is totally worth it.
Ariana M.
Marysville, CA
For years this has been my go-to nail file for acrylics and natural nails. I buy them in bulk and just like how they work. Ive been using these for a decade. I highly recommend them. In these, you get what you pay for. They’re not pricey though, just a bit more than regular files
Mabel D.
Elkhart, IN
We all know OPI is the queen of nail products. I love their files and nail polish. The nail files I have gotten before have lasted me for a long time. The flex nail file is one of the best. Might not be as cheap was walmart but it definitely will last me longer than one.
Holly F.
Honestly not the best nail file I have ever used doesn't last very long. I have bought this twice and have found that i need to go to the store and get a new one after a while maybe it's because I just don't personally like it but that's just my opinion
wafa a.
Bronx, NY
Nail files are a dime a dozen. however, this specific one is pretty neat. it is easily manageable especially when trying to file different size nails and shapes. it leaves nails with a nice shine. it's a brand i trust and always fall back to. it also is a very good value.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon