BY OPI #1 in Nail Files

Vanessa R.
Bangor, PA
This nail file is great! It leaves my nails feeling smooth and manicured. I really like this file compared to others that I used. Although it is a little pricey, it is one of the best files I have used. I would recommend this file! to all my family and friends!
Katie M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I purchased this product because my original nail file was too dull. I bought this at the nail salon I frequent. It is so easy to use and easy to grip onto. I am a first time user of this nail filer and I love it. It is more expensive than most files, but it does the job and I like it. I recommend this product.
Veronica B.
I realized the other day while I was doing my nails that I didn't have anymore nail files around, so I went and picked this up. It did exactly what it was supposed to without making it uncomfortable. I like the design of it and I would definitely recommend.
Amanda P.
Hartman, AR
I have used this one before. It was OK but not my favorite. It got the job done but there are better ones on the market for a better price that do a better job. It was my first time using it. Not a very good value for it either. I would not buy it again.
Sarah P.
Maple Shade, NJ
I love this nail file from OPI. I am consistently taking care of my nails at home and I love them to stay shaped. This file does not full quickly and it easily glides over my nails to keep them smooth and shaped.
Ashley C.
Piedmont, SC
OPI is my absolute favorite nail brand it is a little pricey but definitely worth it I love how there are no clumps and it doesn't dry easy and it is really easy to apply I would definitely recommend it to others
Michal H.
Killeen, TX
This isn't my favorite nail file but it does the job. I wish it were more corse but for the price it is great ūüĎć and lasts a long time. I would buy more again. I wish it had a key chain on one end that would be handy
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
The shape and design of this file, is easy to handle. There was a good value on this product at Ride Aid. I have bought this product again, instead of the brand I used to use. Walgreens or Target also have a good price on this file. I enjoy doing my nails.
Rosalinda G.
Marysville
I love love love love this nail filer I cannot live without I repurchase Maybe 6 times a month I use it very often wouldn't use any other brand long lasting but I buy just to have in my sister takes it from me so that's why I buy so much a month
Chelsey S.
Shermans Dale, PA
One of the best files I've used ! Durable and dependable I even accidentally sent threw a wash cycle and it survive dried it and it was good as new ! I love this it is a must have for any at home mani pedi
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon