BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

Cassidy J.
My go-to nail file for all my at-home manicures/pedicures. Flexible enough for comfort, and very effective. Great value for the price. Lasts a long time, compared to some cheaper files I've used before. I would buy again, and I would recommend to others looking for a great nail file.
Celine K.
Raleigh, NC
I really like the nail file. Very practical, efficient, and it comes in a convenient small size. I like it versus other nail files because it isn't bulky but it's still tough. I use it on both my fingernails and toenails. Love it, and would definitely buy it again.
Chelsey S.
Shermans Dale, PA
One of the best files I've used ! Durable and dependable I even accidentally sent threw a wash cycle and it survive dried it and it was good as new ! I love this it is a must have for any at home mani pedi
Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Great product, gentle on your nails, but tough enough to get the job done! Opi is just a great brand In general. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!!! I but mine at Sally's beauty supply.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
This was a nice product! It was good for when I would try to do my own acrylics( failure not due to file , just users inability to do own nails.). It's a nice grit. Which gets down bulk. And I wouldn't necessarily use it for filing down normal nails. But it's great for the fake ones!
Yvette D.
Fresno , CA
OPI is one of the best brands of nail supplies. A little pricey but worth the buy. Sometimes you'll buy a file and it's weak or thin it will
Break and then has no purpose. You don't have to worry with OPI because they are so well made. I have 10 in a drawer. Go buy yourself one.
Tara P.
I love this nail file. It works great to file the edges an ensure you aren't ruining the nail while doing so. I am on my 4th file. This has been the only brand I've bought. I think it is well worth the money and I would recommend.
Opi stuff are really good. I love all their products from their nail polish to the nail files. Now I have this file and I love it because whenever I don't want spend so much money on a mani and pani. I have this at home and I feel like my nails are much nice than when I go get them done. This is a must needed product.
Kashiah T.
Fresno, CA
Does it's job and buffs the nail beautifully. I use these every time I need to tidy up my nails and make them nice and pretty again. The size and shape is great and is easy to file and buff. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lucia G.
Pembroke Pines, FL
These are my go to nail files. They are comfortable to hold and they work well. They can sanitize easily and the file down smoothly with no real tugging on the nails. Great for natural or artificial nails.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon