BY OPI #1 in Nail Files

Cindy W.
I like keeping my nails well manicured and painted so this is my go to file. It's 100 grit and it's affordable, I get mine from Amazon. The shape of the file itself is what I like the most since it's not the popsicle type file. I recommend this to all my friends.
Karys C.
Peoria, IL
A solid nail file. It's so worth the extra bucks on this. It's not flimsy like most files are. It is a nice stiff file that's going to be able to shape your nails quite well. It's got one rough side, and one smoothr side so if you need something less harsh there is always that. Over all a good investment.
Michelle B.
LOVE LOVE these files!!!! these are my new go to files. used to buy generic files & omg never again. They are a little pricey but last a while and work so well. I ordered a five pack off of Wish and have looked around and there are the cheapest place to find them. I will definitively be ordering more
Keaziyah D.
This product is amazing. I love this file it works like a charm . It's great to you this on your nails when wet because your nails are softer . This product I a good price for s nail file because it can last for a while. The price of this product can be $3.69
Nancy L.
Wausau, WI
The OPI nail file is definitely a great brand to use. Very easy to use and you should be able to find them at any drugstore. It's a name brand so definitely a little more pricey than others. I've used this brand a couple times and would recommend it.
Jilly M.
Quad Cities
I use this file every day in my work. It can help me remove bulk from an acrylic nail, shape, or buff a nail. These do tend to dull easily but when they are new, they are amazing. The shape is also nice so you can comfortable get around the cuticle.
Kylie J.
Milford, MI
Opi is know for nails! So why would you choose any other brand for your nail files?? I get so much more usage out of these! Instead of one or two uses. Opi nail files are shaped great. For getting all edges and angles. Whether shortening smoothing or buffing these will always be my go to file
Brittney B.
OPI doesn't really ever disappoint. This is an excellent nail file. Nails can be shaped with ease, it is also great for filing down cracked nails. I was lucky enough to get a pack from my stint in beauty school, so I have a bunch. I would recommend adding one of these bad boys to your nail kit.
Jessica H.
Elkhorn City, KY
I only use O.P.I products on my nails and toenails!! I love all of the products they sell and would highly recommend them to anyone!! This nail file is one of my favorites to use when doing my nails!!! Not to expensive either!! Great deal!!!!!!
Stacy N.
This is great for natural nails as long as u have some nails. Would not recommend it if you have very short stubby nails. It's a little bigger than the usually nail file size but it's perfect if your filing your own nails. Last for a very long time!
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon