BY OPI #1 in Nail Files

Brandy M.
McLoud, Oklahoma
These are my favorite files to use on myself and on my clients. The curved file makes it easy to get tough corners. I just wish they were priced a little more reasonable.
Me gusta esta lima para mis uñas y toda sus gamas de colores de opi.
Aparte te dura no se rompe y no pierde su función antes de tiempo te deja las unas hermosas y son muy prácticas para agarras
Rebecca Z.
Philadelphia, PA
The OPI Flex Nail File is a nice nail filer, but it's nothing special. I usually purchase my nail supplies at any drug store. Although it was very easy to use on my nails, it's nothing I couldn't find in any other brand. I like the product for it's price but I wouldn't recommend it to someone who's looking for the perfect nail filer.
Jane C.
Hastings Hdsn, NY
Love this heavy-duty nail file! I have the 180 grit one. It is slightly flexible and the gritty surfaces sandwiches a cushioned center. It is large but comfortable to hold and use. Best of it is how effective it is as a nail file. Great quality. Mine has lasted for several years and I've only repurchased a new one.
Amy G.
I've used OPI nail files for years. I have arcrylic nails that I get done every 3 weeks and they need the corners softened and I use the OPI file to take the edge off. The file usually last me 12 - 20 months with doing that every 3 weeks. My husband also uses it to file his nails after he cuts them! OPI decently makes a great product! Highly recommend!
Amanda G.
Boston
I have used these nail files for years!  I keep one at home and one at work to use whenever I need to.  They're a bit more money then their alternatives but they last for months longer.  Great value.  Be mindful of the grit you select as there are many choices.  Once you find the best grit though you will want to use these nail files for years to come!
Cindy W.
I like keeping my nails well manicured and painted so this is my go to file. It's 100 grit and it's affordable, I get mine from Amazon. The shape of the file itself is what I like the most since it's not the popsicle type file. I recommend this to all my friends.
Krista R.
Barnegat, NJ
I like that this product is so compact and can easily fit in my travel make-up bag. This file is easily found at most drug stores. It's a little pricier than I would normally pay for a nail file, but it has lasted me months. This product comes highly recommended and does not leave my nails jagged or broken.
Karys C.
Peoria, IL
A solid nail file. It's so worth the extra bucks on this. It's not flimsy like most files are. It is a nice stiff file that's going to be able to shape your nails quite well. It's got one rough side, and one smoothr side so if you need something less harsh there is always that. Over all a good investment.
Keaziyah D.
This product is amazing. I love this file it works like a charm . It's great to you this on your nails when wet because your nails are softer . This product I a good price for s nail file because it can last for a while. The price of this product can be $3.69
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon