BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Zahra H.
It's just a basic nail file. It gets the job done. Not sure what else to put. I got it for free after my nail lady used it on me and ask if I wanted to keep it or throw it away.
Bianca C.
I like using this to shape my nails. Also if my nail breaks it helps for a quick fix. For the price it's a good value and durable. I also use it for my toes. Super easy to use and I recommend to others.
Emily M.
It is a good product to use. Very precise when filing. It does bend which is not a plus. I received it in my cosmetology part one class. I wouldn’t recommend to unprofessionals. Over all a good product.
Ladeja G.
Durable and flexible nail file it works wonders. I've had this file for a long time and it hasn't failed yet. I use this on my natural nails and acrylic sets it works very good
Brooke O.
This product is a good nail file. It works great, I've never had any problems with it. Price is good, value is good. I would buy this product again and recommend it to others.
elisa p.
Odessa, TX
im not really picky but when it comes to my nails i usually prefer to buy from opi since their nail files last long and are good quality i usually get mine from sallys and they run for like 2 dollars i believe i highly recommend
Carle T.
New Phila, OH
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
I love anything OPI there files are amazing! And you can never go wrong with any of them! I use them with shaping the nail. I’ve used them multiple times at the salon and while I was in school as well.
Jessica M.
Harpers Ferry, WV
Love the shoe and thickness of this nail file. It's not flimsy like others and is good quality. It doesn't peel like other files I've tried.its s little pricy, but excellent quality. I would buy again.
Gabby O.
fairfield
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Great file, grit isn’t to rough or soft leaves the nail smooth, I’m a repeat user can be purchased at Walmart they are a little pricey but the quality is there. Would definitely recommend giving a try!
Megan K.
Oceana , WV
I love opi. I am a cosmetologist and opi is my go to for anything to deal with nails because they have the best products in my opinion. They are made well and hold up great
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?