BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Brianna D.
Los Angeles
I do nails it's my hobby and this is my favorite file it's easy to use and it's soft , others are really rough and hurt my clients my first time using this file made it better and I would buy more of these !
Moniqua S.
I like this particular brand anyway so buying the nail file was a no brained. It's long lasting and gets the job done of filing my nails and shaping them. I will definitely buy this again.
Kimberly H.
đź’•
I just love keeping my nails beautifully manicured. This product in combination with a dead sea scrub and cuticle oil have given my hands back their dainty ladylike finish once again.
Arlette C.
I'm absolutely in love with my nail file my tooth I did nail file not only do you have one side but you have two sides so you have double the lasting nail file OPI Flex Nail File
Mariah M.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great nail file! I normally bite my nails, but recently I have let them grow out. This is my go to nail file because it bends around my short nails. It does not hurt when it hits the skin around my nails.
Taylor O.
Northford
Definitely a great file but even better if you're skilled at filing your nails. I usually have someone else file my nails for me and they turn out perfect and just the way I want them
Venus G.
Overland Park
Review for: And Moss more...
The file is really nice and helps me get the nail shape I want. It’s super easy to use especially with its flexibility! It’s a good price for what you are getting! I would buy this again and recommend to others!
andrea b.
Linden, NJ
me encata lima lindo el precio es un poco alto pero lo vale me gusta limar mis uñas y no las maltrata tiene buen tamaño y dura bien tiempo siempre las uso y compro varias de ellas para usar con uñas acrilicas
Gail D.
Taunton, MA
I like this nail filer. It’s great to carry in my purse as it is not sharp edged. It’s a great value for the price. I purchased mine at a nail salon. I would buy this product again.
Chelsey S.
Received hundreds of these while in school to get my nail tech license several years ago. I'm still working through them all! They last forever and I love the two different grits.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?