BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Zea M.
Bristol , CT
After years of having acrylics on and off, I found that this was not too harsh on my delicate nails. It still got the job done and although it is a tad bit pricey, the results I get with it are great!
Aubrey A.
I use these often. They are good and strong. I would use these again. They are nice and price is not that bad. I bought these on line on amazon a while ago. It doesn't break apart like other nail files do. I would buy these again, they sell them at armstrong and cosmoprof too.
Lindsey M.
Fremont, MI
Sturdy product. Filing edge stays good for a long time. Product doesn't bend while filing. It holds up better than other products. It's a great value! Not too pricey. I would definitely recommend this
Dominique G.
Anaheim, CA
When I went to beauty school we have our nail kit of this opi brand. I actually like this file it files really quickly and easy. No struggles to get the perfect shape you want. I still use the files to this day.
Rose J.
This comes in handy when working with acrylic nails, rhe wide frame makes it easy to grip however it is worn out pretty quickly and often needs to be replaced quicker than youd expect. More so for light work.
Taily M.
Naples, FL
Review for: And Moss more...
Great. Easy to work with. Always pretty helpful and it does the job. We always need one at one point in life so why not get a great one!!! Easy to use and great size. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley C.
Mexico, NY
I love this so much! It works better than the metal one in my opinion... liked the color options and it was affordable. I've tried other filers and this one is the best. I would love to buy it again.
MeiJen C.
nixa
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Decent nail file. Gets the job done well and is easy to use but I just personally prefer the curved nail files because it’s faster and easier to shape and shorten without accidentally filing the skin
Monica F.
This OPI nail file is very great. It does not leave your nails feeling gritty and dry. It is not rough on your nails, but does the job greatly! I would really recommend this product to all my lovely ladies and even men out there !
Phaedra M.
Tylertown Ms
I love this nail file!! It really leaves your nail feeling smooth and looking good without your nails tearing. Then it has the smaller end so that you can get into smaller areas it's just the best!
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?