BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

Karen Andrea P.
Lima para uñas Hermosa duradera muy buena excelente trabajo 👏 calidad me gustaría tenerla obtenerla gratis.
nono k.
7lwa awiiii 3la zwafr we shal est5dam we shal eny b5do m3ya fe ay mkan we ana 5rga we ana msfra ay mkan😍😍😍
Lusinita M.
Good product, files nails nicely and good, easy to use and not too much movement. Good size to hold aswell.
samantha s.
Perfect for everyday use and lasts forever! I use it all the time and I just love it perfect for everything
Beckie L.
essex
This is great for shaping nails and isn’t too chunky so allows you to file down the edges as well as shape.
Ailsa M.
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Goodbye lasts ages does the job makes my nails feel great and goodbye would recommend to others easy to use
Daniella G.
Best product to file gel nails, they´re the only ones I use in my salon. They file perfectly and last a lot
Caroline S.
Big, sturdy nail file that provides a good grip for your hand, and the grit doesn't wear down too quickly.
Nida I.
Sinks in while filing.. and both sides are extremely similar.. it would be better if it was just one sided
Sil V.
excellent product withstands multiple uses performing work perfectly.
It is a very noble hands care brand.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon