BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa. M.
High level, TX
If I'm not using a professional grade file, then I'm definitely using OPI as they're pretty good.
Marcie Z.
Nice grit for filling your nails. Makes filing your nails easy. One of my favorite brands to use
Briana M.
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Sturdy yet flexible puts up to lots of wear and tear before needing to be replaced. Works quickly
Yaoska C.
San Ramón / Alajuela / Costa Rica
Son perfectas ... las utilizo mucho en mi salón de uñas ... gracias opi por tan buenos productos
Brandie M.
Im not a fan of these kinds of files and using this OPI Flex Nail File definitely reassured that.
Roma E.
great product better than any other files out there, good value for money, easy to handle and use
Kanddice H.
Brooks
Great for shaping and keeping a smooth edge. Long lasting and doesn't break down like other files
Yasmin s.
I like you, but not too much, I have used better and more simple for my taste I give it 3 stars
Estefany Z.
Excellent nail file helps me to give them good shape I really like this brand it is very good.
María L.
My nail are like diamonts with this, is a beautiful and nice file, i really like that!! Omggg!!
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?