BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Ally B.
I love it I carry around in my purse so I always have it with me when I need it. It doesn't chew up your nails.
julia D.
I use these becausevthey are easy for me to use when trying to file my toe nails. I will continue to use them.
Karol D.
MUY BUENA, NO ES NI MUY FUERTE NI TAN DEBIL Y TRATA CON CUIDADO LAS UÑAS, AUNQUE EL PRECIO NO ES TAN ACCESIBLE
Morgan D.
Review for: Other more...
Sufficient for a nail file! I don’t use them often. I’m sure other that other brands would work just as well.
Jessie X.
This nail file really gets my nails into shape, a great product and a must have! OPI Flex Nail File
Rushay B.
Edmonton
A good nail filer. I would recommend this mail file also all opi nail products are good. File your nails good
Rachel. M.
Melbourne
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Does a good job, easy to use. Lasts a long time so no need to replace it all the time. Doesn’t split my nails
Dana B.
Maple, SD
SO WORTH THE MONEY. Files like a dream. Takes no effort. Pricey but worth it. Super happy with this purchase.
Alison M.
Brandon
Works really well. I like that they are reusable when sanitized. I don't like how quickly the grit goes down
wafae B.
sauvian
Je utilise se lui la depuis longtemps et je suis satisfait une bonne qualité je le recommande à tout lemondr
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?