BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Jessica N.
It's really great. It's flexible and makes my nails look pretty and even. I always keep one on the go with me.
Menna m.
Cairo, Newcairo
I love this product so much its easily to use it make my nail looks good i like it i recommended it to everyone
Rebecca G.
Dartmouth, NS
I love anything opi
These are great and longer lasting than a generic brand you may only get a couple uses from
Dana B.
Maple, SD
SO WORTH THE MONEY. Files like a dream. Takes no effort. Pricey but worth it. Super happy with this purchase.
Jessie X.
This nail file really gets my nails into shape, a great product and a must have! OPI Flex Nail File
Grecia Z.
Winston Salem, NC
Its great. Opi is such a good brand. The files have lasted me a good while. I jyst wash them and reuse them.
Rachel. M.
Melbourne
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Does a good job, easy to use. Lasts a long time so no need to replace it all the time. Doesn’t split my nails
wafae B.
sauvian
Je utilise se lui la depuis longtemps et je suis satisfait une bonne qualité je le recommande à tout lemondr
Morgan D.
Review for: Other more...
Sufficient for a nail file! I don’t use them often. I’m sure other that other brands would work just as well.
Vanesa D.
Me cuesta mucho conseguirla pero es de lo mejor que prove en limas. Aca en argentina cuesta mucho encontrala
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?