BY OPI #1 in Nail Files

coral c.
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Best nail file I’ve ever used. Gives so much precision and you can get that salon feel at home. I bought this at a local wholesaler supplies store and I would definitely purchase this again and recommend it to anyone.
Sarah C.
It's a good double sided nail file. Both sides are so similar it my as well be one sided. It's a very thick nail file and cushiony. You need to use very little effort to even out the nail or to shorten the length.
Marisela P.
for when I areglo my nails this is one of my favorite files esque I can not miss my cosmetiquera whole line of these products is a Marivilla colors are divine take forever this lime leaves a perfect finish !.
Abbie H.
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Easy to use but just like any other nail file a bit pricey for what it is but it does the job would probably repurchase as on the whole it’s easy to use and a sturdy product which id recommend to others
Barbie L.
It is very easy to carry it around your, in your purse. I think it is a little to soft to use. So when I apply pressure to the file, the foam collapses and the file kind of fails to do its job.
Elise T.
A really superb file it does the job very well and very fast very good to use in salons and very professional. Also a very good price and will last for a very long time j highly recommend this product and I will be buying it again!
Marisa C.
OK let's start... Opi nail files are and will always be my number one go to files... They last very.. Very long.. They are Washable.. And most of all does a great job.
Kaylene A.
I've used the opi nail file for about four months now. And my nails are smoothr and they helpe get the exact shape I need. It has a great flex to it that helps get all those hard places.
Yeldana A.
Love this file! I use only OPI nail files! They last longer and work better! It buffs the nail without leaving any harshness in the nail, very smooth and very effective. Would buy again!
Carly C.
cork
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
This is a really good file. It’s professional and doesn’t wear down to fast. It’s got a good grit on it. It’s definitely worth the price and I wouldn’t use anything else other than this
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon