BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Sacha B.
worcester
Favourite nail file which i recommend, love using this file when doing my nails! It is perfect for shaping as well.
StephanieQueenBee Q.
gatineau
great value , great price , long-lasting , easy to use , safe not to sharp, it does the work perfectly i love this
It filed my nails perfectly. I really enjoyed it. But because my nails were a little bit dry, filing them was harsh
stephanie G.
Me encanta para pulir uñas naturales o acrilicas la recomiendo no se desgasta facil y da un bonito efecto a la uña
Marisa C.
Me encanto, aparte que me duro un buen tiempo, dejaba bien limadas mis uñas y no se rompan, esa era la mejor parte.
Nathalie G.
Timmins, ON
The best! I have used cheaper brands and j regret it. Will always use this on myself and clients nails from now on.
Bosbos B.
Egypt,as suit,manfalout
I like it ,,,,,, i like it ,,,,,, i like it ,,,,,, i like it ,,,,, i like it ,,,,,, i like it ,,,,, i like it ,,,,
Brooke A.
because it files my nail beautifully, I bought it from big w and use it all the time when giving myself a manicure.
Dania s.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Great product. Even though you can easily do without it, it is nice to have one. It will serve you for ages anyway.
Kayleigh B.
Aylesbury , Bucks
There’s not much to say really. It’s a nail file. It files nails. It’s a nice shape to hold but that’s about it.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?