BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

Mayra R.
Excellent file to polish my nails, last quite, excellent price, very recommend! Is the
Product that can never be lacking in my tools to make me manicure
Samantha D.
Wainwright
These are my go-to when doing nails ! Very effective at its job to file nails. Fantastic quality files that are very durable to use on rough nails
Saysha W.
I use this file to get a rough surface on my nail to apply falsies. Really nice file. Has lasted ages and is still useable. Would definitely recommend!
Andrea H.
San Bernardino, California
I have a huge collection of OPI products from beauty school. The files are very well made & last! Love the shape, its easy to hold with either hand.
Danielle S.
Leeds
These nail files are amamzing and well worth the money, i use them for filing off gel nail polish and they work really well, not a bad price either.
Charmaine A.
KAMLOOPS, BC
Love opi nail files. The course grit is great for false nails and filling down sculpted nails. Like the shape of the file, find it easy to work with
Amelia G.
England
This is a very flexible nail file and it allows you to shape the nail to however you want. I bought this from Alan Howard and it is a very good size.
Maddie L.
Exeter
A friend gave me this as a gift and it really is great as it is flexible and great for shaping your nails in detail. I like the astetic to it too.
JooJoo M.
Very good nail file. Files well and lasts a long time but unfortunately isnt very affective as it isnt my personal favourite which is a glass file.
It's a great product, however there are other brands I prefer. It does do it's job, but it can leave behind more jagged edges if not angled right.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon