BY OPI #1 in Nail Files

Emily C.
great nail file!! the achieve a fabulous finish and are very easy to use!! they are good value for money and i would definitely recommend to anyone who was needing to purchase one, OPI is a fab brand x
Anca P.
This file is exactly what I wanted! Very fine to take off the peeled edges of my nails without damaging them. Very easy to use and works great on my nails and clients's. Definitely would buy it again!
Niaomi L.
Great file. Not too large, not too small. Easy to hold due to the shape. Has lasted quite awhile compared to other files. I have natural nails and it doesn't snag or tear them. Bought at my wholesale hair supply store for a decent price while it was on sale.
Kristy G.
Edmonton
I love all nail files from OPI. They are mad really well and last a long time. So many dimples rip and shred after one use and these last me months. I like all the size rangers they come in to. Super cheap to buy as well.
Sarah M.
Grand falls, NL
I like how this file has the flexibility I need to shape my nails. However I usually stick to a cheaper alternative as I don't file my nails frequently enough to need high end products.
Tetiana U.
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
This is not my favorite nail file and I think it’s more for professional usage. For me it’s not easy to use and the size of it it’s too big for my make up bag. I wouldn’t recommend it.
Brianna G.
Sault Sainte Marie
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Great nail files. Buy them all the time. They last long enough and I have very hard nails. Use them on toe nails also. Two sides makenail cutting and shaping easy. I am a GUY and I have to cut my nails every week.
Nic B.
Canterbury, Kent
As a nail tech I like to use OPI files over any others, They are a good shape,  easy and comfortable to hold but they are very sharp and will cut if you are not careful.
Adriana a.
me gusta mucho porque es muy flexible y duradera no e tenido nuca problemas con ella se las recomiendo utilizar, para l manicure en casa

I like it very much because it is very flexible and durable I did not have any problems with it I recommend using it
Jasmine R.
Manchester, Manchester
Best nail files out there. I got these as many salons use them for acrylics. Would go steady on real nails as to not to damage them. The files last for ages are sturdy and well made
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon