BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Full o.
South Africa
The best nail file out there. No fall out, nails perfectly manicured without pieces of the file coming loose or going under the nail
Carmi R.
This is honestay a great nail file, it does exactly what it's suppose to. Although it does last a bit longer than the cheaper brands.
Taryn T.
Stratford
Great quality nail file. It lasts several uses. The grit is great for a solid filing. I use it on my gel nails and it holds up great.
William A.
Sault Ste, Maire
Review for: And Moss more...
Meh I’m picking on what I use on my nails and this one is a big meh!! I have gotten other ones from the Dollar store that were better
Serena L.
These types of nail file don't really tend to last long for me as im constantly using them this works but I have to keep buying them.
Wendy H.
This is an amazing product for nails my friend got me it really great and smooth on your nails i recommend this product 5 out of 5
Leslie S.
Perfect for keep your nails nice and smooth and tidy at home, quite big for in your handbag but by far the best file I have tried.
Valeria S.
muy buena, me deja una forma muy natural en la uña, lo unico que no me ha gustado es que la lima se desgasta despues de poco tiempo
Uinji S.
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
if it lasts a lot it can be used many times it does not bend it also does well its function is comfortable OPI I think is the best
Aroosa N.
Dubai
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Opi is my most fav brand for nails and the file i use is really good and recommend to others its easy to use and good price value.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?