BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Helena R.
caceres
this nail file is perfect for gel nails and acrylic nails. It is very durable and fairly inexpensive. it is my favourite product of OPI
Heather H.
Thunder Bay
This file works well. Has lots of grit and makes it easy to shape nailsm it lasted me quite awhile and i will forsure purchase it again
Chriss K.
Glasgow
I used the 180/100 file for my gel nails. Very happy with it. I've been using it for such a long time and it still does an amazing job.
Ashleigh J.
Ormskirk
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
There isn’t much to say about a nail file but this one is sterdy and works great to shape your nails so can’t complain about it at all
Becci S.
St5 6hs
This is a great nail.file. good amount of grit that doesn't come off with use. Leaves a nice smooth edge and is shaped really nice too.
Sharon C.
The OPI nail files are amazing they buffer your nails so nicely! It's a little pricey compared to no name ones but its worth the price.
Taryn T.
Stratford
Great quality nail file. It lasts several uses. The grit is great for a solid filing. I use it on my gel nails and it holds up great.
William A.
Sault Ste, Maire
Review for: And Moss more...
Meh I’m picking on what I use on my nails and this one is a big meh!! I have gotten other ones from the Dollar store that were better
Serena L.
These types of nail file don't really tend to last long for me as im constantly using them this works but I have to keep buying them.
Carmi R.
This is honestay a great nail file, it does exactly what it's suppose to. Although it does last a bit longer than the cheaper brands.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?