BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Naomi J.
Vancouver, BC
Definitely one of my go to products for my nail clients. As a nail technician I like to use the best products possible to offer my clients an amazing experience.
Sineah A.
Whangarei
I take this product everywhere and never ever leave the house without this in my bag. It's perfect size and I would recommend this product to every single one of my girl friends who like to stay maintained.
senna t.
this right files my nails cuh. i had jaggedy nails and i was like " damn bruh, i gottta file this!" so i go to sallys and i get this bomb file and i buy it and i stsrt filing and this thing p good! buy it. listen to j cole fam. one love.
Luz O.
Miami
I love this nail file because I use it wherever I always carry it in my bag and when it hurts my fingernail I can smooth it and it's perfect to go to the nail salon
Della M.
It's a very soft nail filer which I love because my nails are really weaks. It is easy to use and I can't mess up my nails. I have been using this for a year and its amazing. The formaton was strange for me for the first times but now its okay. If you're looking for a harder nail filer its not going to be okay for you, but for a softer one its really nice.
member-59878
Review for: Other more...
The opi nail filer is very good and it gets in all those books and cranny I bought it at a drugstore it is quite annoying because one you have used all the filing material you cannot use it againđź‘»
Jeannifer N.
Es fabuloso, no deja las uñas afiladas y los baja a tal punto que los necesito, no se pierde nada de ellos y lo mejor de todo lo que no es áspera como la mayoría, me gusta demasiado
Melissa O.
Essex, Southminster
I like this nail file it does the job! it looks sleek and is easy to carry around with you in your handbag, the shape of the file also makes it easy to file your nails to the desired style you like! it doesn't bend and is definitely good quality! overall i would say its worth spending the extra couple of pounds!
Dominike G.
Saint-JĂ©rĂ´me
Usind the 240 on natural nail. I really like it does the job very fast and very flexible so its easy to form any shape you like. Can be more expensive but last a long time so I thonk that in long term it come to same price.as a vast range of grit, so its good for natural or artificial nail.
Paola M.
The truth is that my nails were a complete disaster, split apart, were very weak, and that made me suffer, because I've always liked having nice clean nails. Fortunately this change, and I just had to stop using nail clippers, file now only use nail care of them ... Since I use the file my nails are healthier, strengthened and no longer leave was more ... wonderful to discover that just little steps can I keep my nails with a better appearance.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?