BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Amelia H.
Winnipeg, MB
I love these nail files. They are great; but the only downside is that you can't sterilize them. Once you've used it, you have to give it to a client, and for the price, they are quite expensive for a one time use. Great product, but a little expensive.
Emma S.
Tinshill, Leeds
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
As far as nail files go (I don’t find any particularly amazing), the OPI ones are always decent and for a fair price. I like using these ones as OPI are a very respectable and well known brand and I know their nail polishes themselves are super high quality.
Anastasiya A.
Ideal for what it's intended use is for; prep of nail surface.It is a 240 grit, meaning it's not really a file for filing nails into shape or shortening, but rather for nail surface prep before Gel application or stain removal.
Tiggy C.
brentwood
Review for: And Moss more...
This nail file is perfect for on the go or at home as there it is the perfect grit for everyone and gets off all those ridged edges whilst keeping your desired length of nail. It is perfect whilst it lasts but it often losses it’s power quite early on
Laura O.
Brentwood , Essex
This comes in my bag everywhere I
Go . My nails are weak so I need to file them often for them to be strong because as he grow they get weaker and break . The OPT file lasts ages and if it's good enough go professionals then you know it's good
Amrit G.
It was great! Definitely helped my nails a lot! The con I noticed is sometimes it would tug at my dry skin and cause cuts but that was probably because I wasn't using it right!😂
Алиса А.
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Basic but good nail file, I can achieve any look with it just in few seconds. I believe that you can use any file to shorten your nails, so there is no need to buy a expensive one, but anyway, this Opi has nice quality and feels good.
Lusi J.
This is a hard wearing, very good nail file. It is a good strong grit and is better than the ones you can get from drugstores. It helps to file off what's left of acrylic nails or even just tidying up the free edge. Will buy again.
Kaylen S.
This nail file is awesome! I highly recommend it, the reason i highly recommend it is because the nail file has very corse grains to produce a very precise nail shape! If anyone is looking for a really good nail file buy one from O.P.I!
Sharol M.
Gaborone
This nail file is quite affordable and it gets the job done. I'm a first time user and  I'd definitely recommend it to everyone, it's easy to use and it doesn't damage easily. It was packaged well. I'm definitely get again.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?