BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Kerleesa A.
Lovee.... these products byyy opi..They last a while not that long but its fairly okayss!!!! I love my nails so i always beem taking care of themm with this file
Allie K.
Review for: Other more...
Good nail filer. Easy to break so don’t go to hard when using. They file your nail well like any nail filer.
I brought these just to test them out. I usually buy the cheap chemist ones in bulk as they do the same thing for a cheaper price.
They do what they are suppose to do but affordablitly wise I will probably just stick to the cheap chemist ones.
Emely K.
Mill road, Lincoln
I've given this product a three not because it doesn't do a good job, it does a really good job I just feel it's really over priced and there are a lot of equally good products on the market, I was given the product as a gift and although it does file really well and it is flexible I feel as though the only reason for the added price tag is the OPI branding.
Andrea T.
Belgrade
This product is THE BEST in my business and my opinion also! I use it every day and with every client that comes to my salon. Since I am a nail tech for over 6 years now I really didn't come across another file that does the work as good as this one. Very happy and just cant get enough! But the price is like really...? o.0 Over the top.
Katie P.
Saskatoon, SK
This is the best file I’ve used professionally and personally. I use it frequently with gel nails and it’s always been great! The value of the product is awesome and they don’t wear down quickly. I have one in every purse and bathroom at my house! Can’t have too many!
Amelia H.
Winnipeg, MB
I love these nail files. They are great; but the only downside is that you can't sterilize them. Once you've used it, you have to give it to a client, and for the price, they are quite expensive for a one time use. Great product, but a little expensive.
Emma S.
Tinshill, Leeds
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
As far as nail files go (I don’t find any particularly amazing), the OPI ones are always decent and for a fair price. I like using these ones as OPI are a very respectable and well known brand and I know their nail polishes themselves are super high quality.
Tiggy C.
brentwood
Review for: And Moss more...
This nail file is perfect for on the go or at home as there it is the perfect grit for everyone and gets off all those ridged edges whilst keeping your desired length of nail. It is perfect whilst it lasts but it often losses it’s power quite early on
Anastasiya A.
Ideal for what it's intended use is for; prep of nail surface.It is a 240 grit, meaning it's not really a file for filing nails into shape or shortening, but rather for nail surface prep before Gel application or stain removal.
Laura O.
Brentwood , Essex
This comes in my bag everywhere I
Go . My nails are weak so I need to file them often for them to be strong because as he grow they get weaker and break . The OPT file lasts ages and if it's good enough go professionals then you know it's good
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?