BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Marisa R.
Monterey park, CA
I have mine by my bed so while I watch the news at night I'm buffing and will file my nails. I love it OPI never disappoints. My mom uses this product too. I got mine from Sephora. I always gift these baby's to my closet girlfriends and sisters they love it too.
Brittaney W.
I love the easy design shape for this file. Also I noticed a lot with other files is they aren't as gritty for as long as this one from OPI . I use this file once a week and its my favorite! OPI nailed it when it comes to design and texture! This is a must have!
Andrea D.
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
I find that when it comes to my nails, filing down the length works the best instead of chopping away with a clipper or cutter. So I trust these OPI files because they’re durable. Other emery boards are flimsy and don’t do anything. These are the real deal
adriana p.
Berkley, MA
This is the nail file that professionals use. I went to school to get my license for manicuring which is when I started using these and have used nothing else since. They work so well and you get a good quantity and quality for the price. They last forever.
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
The best file I’ve ever used long lasting and for less than a $1 it’s perfect the grid isn’t too much but with few strokes your acrylic or gel nails are shaped highly recommend best nail file you can get
lucy g.
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
the file is great but wears pretty well. after about 30 uses i had to purchase a new one because of the wear. not pricey at all. repeat user. pretty average it's just very stocked at the store near my house and i would purchase the product again
Stephanie V.
Melbourne, FL
The file has held up to the test of time and does exactly what I need it to do. OPI is a fantastic brand and I go there for all of my nail care needs. OPI products have been reliable for years and they always hold up to the test of durability.
angie c.
North Hollywood
I sometimes find it hard to find a good nail filer but I really liked this one. I feel like the file doesn't immediately gets smooth like other brands and I think the price is pretty reasonable. Will definitely purchased this product again
Sandy V.
I love using this for my home. My whole family uses it whenever we need to file our nails. It's strong and keeps its shape for the duration I've owned it. Easy to use and inexpensive. I would recommended this and the brand OPI to everyone.
Ashley J.
Sellersburg
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
This is a decent nail file I just prefer a harder board. Not expensive and very durable. The con for me is I think a courser board, pro is durability. I have used it several times and will continue too.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?