BY OPI #1 in Nail Files

Heidi K.
I love this file! It’s my all time go to product. I keep one at my desk and one in my purse!
Kaci D.
Pasadena, TX
Amazing long lasting filer. Works better than any other!! Would recommend 10/10 to everyone!
Sarah V.
Ingleside, IL
The best nail file I've ever had. I take it every where I go. Makes my nails nice and smooth
Ivette M.
Imperial Beach
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Me encantan los productos de olí en especial las limas para uñas son lo máximo y duran mucho
Brianna G.
Love these files! It works so fast with little effort! Opi is one of my favorite nail brands!
Cayla G.
Ripley
Opi is the main brand I use for my nail tech business! These files get the job done for sure!
Daisy O.
Purchased at: Online
Review for: And Moss, OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
OPI always has the best stuff. These are my favorite. They’re easy and they last a long time.
Analicia O.
Columbus, IN
This nail file is very bendy, and great an easy to use. very helpful with filing nails down.
Amber C.
Sneads, FL
Love this nail file. So easy to use and it does a good job. One of my favorite files to use.
Yareida V.
Worcester, MA
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
Leaves my nails the way I like. Doesn’t leave them sharp. Also works wonders on my toenails.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon