BY OPI #4 in Nail Files

Buy on Amazon
Toni L.
Indianapolis, IN
This is a great brand for anything relating to nails. The files are great for anything from buffong to filing and more. Shaping is easy and quick and not too rough on your nails. Price is good for the brand but still a bit expensive. Overall i stick with the brand because they know their products well.
Yulissa P.
Montgomery , IL
I love love love this nail file! It easily shapes your nail without you having to apply too much pressure. I purchased this product at ulta and it was affordable and worth every penny. I do recommend this above other nail files due to the fact that it's super easy to achieve the shape you want.
carmine m.
Mountain Top, PA
This has the perfect grit for filling your nails. You can sharp your nails with out losing too much length. The file lasts a long time. I hate buying cheap files that u get a few uses out of before it feels like a piece of flat cardboard!
Cecilia B.
LA,CA
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
This is your typical nail filer it is made of cheap material so it folds very quickly it's worth the money because it's pretty cheap I highly recommended by a bus the nails are pretty nice sleep other than the fact that it kind of twists a bit because it's made out of cardboard I recommend
🌟Monica A.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: OPI Flex Nail File, Silver more...
I am torn on the concept of the flex file. I like that it’s softer on my nail beds but is more difficult for precision. The file life is pretty good lasting about a year worth of home manicures. The color of the file doesn’t come off and crates a clean free edge with no frayed nails.
Casey S.
Post Falls
Love this file! Not only because of the tapered shape but they last a really long time. Works great on natural nails as well as acrylic and gel. I use it to shape and to buff for a better adhesive to get my gel to last. The shape helps get big and small sections with ease.
Katherine F.
Works very nicely for filing your nails, better than other files that I have purchased. Was a good price for how good it works. This  was my first time using an OPI nail file, and I was impressed. Very good value, and I will buy it again when this one gets worn.
Victoria P.
Staten Island , NY
This product was not too bad to use. I picked it up because i needed a nail file and this what walmart had in there section. Pro is that it works just like a file should be, but the con is that it wears out extremely fast. I would buy it again if they improved on their wear
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I like the OPI brand of nail files over some of the others due to there texture and the shape of them. Some nail files I have used that I compared to OPI just didn't leave my nails feeling like they should and left edges on my nails that I would have to trim. I like how affordable OPI nail files are.
Cinthia L.
OPI Flex Nail File is AMAZING. ive never used a better file I got a bulk of these at home give them to my friends. they would so well the shape really help for the corners and just holding it.. it just fits I would never use any other file. I use this on my toes and fingers.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?