BY OPI #3 in Nail Files

Sonia P.
Jayess, MS
Easy to use. Fits perfectly in my hand. No issues.
Trims great effortlessly. Smooth. Not harsh.
Mirna L.
Brooklyn , Ny
Doesn't really file sharp even though it comes from a great brand won't recommend for the price
Samantha Y.
It's a little flimsy and cracks fairly easy.. But it gets the job done and it is a fair price.
Melanie C.
I prefer this nail file because I rarely use them and this is usually the cheapest brand around
Amanda J.
Caldwell, ID
My absolute favorite. I have so many of these laying around. Love love love. Highly recommend.
Heidi K.
I love this file! It’s my all time go to product. I keep one at my desk and one in my purse!
Lyndsey T.
Sebring, OH
I love these nail files. They work great for my brittle nails. I always buy them at walmart.
Gabrielle m.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Awesome, durable nail file. Works very well and lasts! Great for salon use or at home manis.
Analicia O.
Columbus, IN
This nail file is very bendy, and great an easy to use. very helpful with filing nails down.
Amber C.
Sneads, FL
Love this nail file. So easy to use and it does a good job. One of my favorite files to use.
Valerie B.
Rockford, IL
Is it really better than other files?
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
How sturdy is this file?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
Is this nail file worth the price?
Is this any good for removing gel polish? Or is it really just for shaping?

Amazon